Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Sobia Nayyer
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 11 children between the ages of three months and ten years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
May be able to accommodate children with delays or differing needs. Please contact for further information.
- Healthy and safe environment where children can grow and learn in a responsive environment
- Goal is to provide a place where children can engage in group and individual activities, indoor/outdoor play and quiet play that respects their dignity and allows them to grow in a safe environment
- Provides an environment for children to grow physically, emotionally, and creatively and socialize a their own pace
- Wants to help children increase their confidence in a holistic manner
Programs and Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Outdoor Activities
- Free Play
- Circle Time
- Follows Canada’s Food Guide as a guideline
- Provides awareness regarding healthy foods to the children
- Proper hygienic procedures are always followed, such as proper hand washing before and after preparing meals
- Provides whole wheat products and milk
Children between the ages of three months and ten years.
Contact for more information.
Parent Fees: $217.50 per month.
Group Family Child Care Home – Sobia Nayyer
306 Hanley Crescent
Regina SK S4R 5B1
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.