Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Shaiza Khurram Vakassi
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 11 children between the ages of six weeks and six years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child care provider is fluent in Punjabi, Urdu, Sindhi, Hindi, and Balochi languages. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Assures a secure, comfortable, positive, loving, and nurturing environment for the children which promotes a trustworthy relationship and positive interactions with families
- Believes each child is an individual
- Values and develops each child’s strengths, interests, skills, abilities, and knowledge to extend their learning
- Believes children learn through play
- Provides opportunities and gives a chance to explore, discover, create, and imagine
- Believes discipline is an important part of a child’s development
- Believes discipline is to guide and teach children to develop safe, responsible behaviour that promotes respect towards others feelings and property
- Daily program allows for a balance of activities that promote physical, cognitive, social, emotional, and language development with respect to the individuality of each child
- Follows Canadian Food Guide
Children between the ages of six weeks and six years.
Contact for more information.
Full-time: All ages: $217.50 per month.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Group Family Child Care Home – Shaiza Khurram Vakassi
2027 Stilling Lane
Saskatoon SK S7V 0X1
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.