Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Sarabjit Kaur
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 12 children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child care provider is fluent in Punjabi and Hindi languages. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Programs are based on developmentally appropriate practices and supported by well researched and well supported early learning curricula.
- Approach provides children with a solid foundation for life-long learning.
- The children experience a happy and secure environment that helps them to feel more confident as they gain new knowledge and understanding of their world.
- Child care provider’s job is to make sure that each child has numerous positive experiences and interaction throughout the day.
Programs and Activities
- Program designed is for children so child care provider tries to make children happy and joyful.
- It is the child care provider’s hope that when the day is done and children go home – they would feel happy, proud of themselves, and eager to express the happiness of their day to parents.
- Does not follow strict daily or weekly schedule of activities.
- Meals and snacks provided are based on Canada’s Food Guide.
- Teaches the importance of good nutrition and helps your children establish healthy eating habits.
- Believes the more your child understands about nutrition, the more excited they will be about eating healthy.
- Believes “Our Food should be our medicine and our Medicine should be Our Food.” Hippocrates
Children between the ages of 6 weeks - 12 years.
Call or email for more information.
Offers full-time, part-time, casual, drop-in spaces.
Contact for details.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Group Family Child Care Home – Sarabjit Kaur
2 Bannister Bay
Regina SK S4R 8A8
Located in Walsh Acres.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.