Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Ronalyn Lintag
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 12 children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child care provider is fluent in Tagalog language. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Believes that self-esteem is the critical component to optimal growth in your children.
- In order for a child to develop hign self-esteem, they focus on developing socialization and self-help skills needed to succeed in others areas of development.
- Will provide age-appropriate program and activities that allow children to learn and grow at their own pace.
- Children will also play and learn through play and exploration.
Programs and Activities
- Has a flexible routine that may change a little or a lot each day depending on the choices the children make and what is available to them each day.
- Typical day will include group activity – arts, crafts, games, music, dramatic play, baking,outdoor play – backyard, going to the park for a walk.
- Provides nutritional morning and afternoon snacks as well as a lunch for all children in attendance.
- Menus will be posted daily.
- Will try to accommodate children with allergies but in some cases may ask you to provide food for the child.
- Parents are required to provide all food and formula for infants until the child is able to eat regular table food.
Children between the ages of 6 weeks - 12 years years.
Call or email for more information.
Offers full-time, part-time, and drop-in spaces only.
Contact for details.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Group Family Child Care Home – Ronalyn Lintag
501 McCormack Road
Saskatoon SK S7M 4Z6
Located in Fairhaven.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.