Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Rinkuben Nagarsheth
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 11 children between the ages of three months and 12 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child care provider is fluent in English, Gujarati, and Hindi languages.
Parents/guardians are asked to volunteer on field trips if available.
- Uses explorative, dramatic, and creative play to develop children’s social, physical, intellectual, and spiritual abilities.
- Creates a respectful, culturally sensitive environment where children feel valued and free to explore their interests.
- Encourages independence and decision-making skills and view children as competent members of society.
Programs and Activities
- Play-based learning involves project-based learning, open-ended materials, and creative experiences.
- Educators should let children explore independently and avoid interfering with their activities.
- Childcare menu follows the guidelines of the Canadian Food Guide.
- Sources the food locally, selecting seasonal ingredients at the peak of freshness.
- Internal culinary director is dedicated to ensuring that every aspect of our food offerings meet the highest quality standards.
Children between the ages of three months and 12 years.
Contact for more information.
Parent/Guardian portion: $217.50 per month.
Group Family Child Care Home – Rinkuben Nagarsheth
4573 Padwick Road
Regina SK S4W 0C3
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.