Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Little Foot Daycare Limited
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 11 children between the ages of one year and 11 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Able to accommodate children with delays and differing abilities. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Provides a healthy, safe and inclusive environment where children can enhance their learning and well-being.
- Offers developmentally appropriate play-based experiences that will increase independence in children’s abilities.
- Acknowledges the dignity, uniqueness and worth of each child with respect to their family, culture and society.
- Specialized service for children with allergies and/or medical conditions such as Diabetes and Celiac. Specialized care for individuals with disabilities.
- Children will be transported to and from school.
- Field trips can and will be arranged with notice.
- Located one block from the school and playground. The school’s playground will be used during walking excursions.
- Encourage family involvement to share skills and ideas. There will be an annual family day during the summer.
- Menus follow Canada’s Food Guide and are posted for parents.
- Children are provided with a morning snack, lunch and an afternoon snack.
Children between the ages of infants - 11 years
Infant: Full-time $350/month, part-time $233.33/month, $37.50/day.
Toddler: Full-time $335/month, part-time $216.76/month, $34.25/day.
Preschool: Full-time $333/month, part-time $208.13/month, $31.65/day.
Kindergarten: Full-time $808/month, part-time $425/month, $45/day.
School-Age: Before and after school and PD days $600/month, Summer $750/month.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Group Family Child Care Home – Little Foot Daycare Limited
210 4 Avenue
Aberdeen SK S0K 0A0
PO Box 535
Aberdeen SK S0K 0A0
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.