Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Hina Nadeem
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 12 children between the ages of 11 months and 12 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child care provider is fluent in Urdu, Punjabi, and Hindi languages. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Believe the following is most important in educating and nurturing children:
- Give young children the opportunity for early learning and help them to discover themselves.
- Children to think more flexibly and realistically.
- Children to get more creative.
- To keep children mentally and physically healthy.
- Belive it is important for children to learn:
- Social skills and problem solving – it develops positive relationships with other friends.
- Develop problem solving skills to manage their actions and develop self belief.
- Ability to observe.
- Making friends and healthier interaction.
- Works in partnership with parents by:
- Informing them on daily bases about the day – if things are serious, they set meet and greet appointments after daycare so they can talk in detail and solve the issue together.
Programs and Activities
- A play based program – believe using play builds context for learning in children and inquiry through interactions.
- They plan activities a week ahead by discussing with children mostly based on monthly themes (seasonal, cultural celebrations, birthday parties, festivals) – it allows children to make choices and think of new ideas.
- Follow a daily planner which includes outdoor time, circle time, story time, nap time, dress up station, hands on activity time, snacks, and lunch break .
- Believes good nutrition is an important part of a healthy lifestyle and promotes overall health.
- Provides healthy meals and snacks according to Canada’s Food Guide.
- Child care provider does not provide special meals – in a few cases, child care provider works with families who provide their own meal and snacks.
Children between the ages of 11 months - 12 years.
Call for more information.
Offers full-time spaces for infants through preschool age and part-time spaces for school-age only.
Full-time: Infants $343 per month, Toddlers $325 per month, Preschool $320 per month, Kindergarten $320 per month, School age $680 per month.
Part-time: School age $425 per month. Before and after school $250 per month.
Day drop off $47 per day. May offer extended hours for additional fee of $12 per half hour. Contact for details.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Group Family Child Care Home – Hina Nadeem
4530 Delhaye Way
Regina SK S4W 0P4
Located in Harbour Landing.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.