Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Gurleen Virk
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 11 children between the ages of six months and 12 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Incorporates quality care that emphasizes the principles of play and exploration
- Provides a safe, warm, fun, loving environment that promotes the positive development of the child’s physical, social, intellectual, creative, and emotional aspects
- Encourages children to develop and appreciate their individuality and to learn to express themselves widely and freely in accordance with their imagination and ability
- Vegetarian food menu
- Child will be provided with lunch, a morning snack, and an afternoon snack
- Menu follows Canada Food Guide and is posted in the entrance
- Other than special dietary needs, please do not send food or treats with your children
Children between the ages of 6 months - 12 years.
Contact for more information.
Full-time: 72 months and younger $217.50 per month. Contact for more information.
Group Family Child Care Home – Gurleen Virk
B 813 Avenue N South
Saskatoon SK S7M 2P2
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.