Group Family Child Care Home
Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Grace Cabuten
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 11 children between the ages of 12 months and 13 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child care provider is fluent in Tagalog language. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Believes that children do best in a homelike setting and also believe that with this development stage, it is not “teachers” children need to help them learn but loving, responsive relationship with caregivers based on respect for the child and their family – the way we treat children today shows in how they treat others tomorrow.
- Goal is to provide children with a safe and caring home environment.
- Does not follow a strict daily plan but rather provides opportunities for the children to participate in a variety of activities with a loose structure that allows children the freedom to choose and also to provide a stable and caring environment to make both parents and children feel comfortable at home.
Programs and Activities
- Provides daily activities for the children like arts, colouring, painting, crafts, music and movement, sand and water play in the summer, dramatic play, blocks, science(nature, magnifying glasses, water), television, reading and story telling, outdoor activities, games, and puzzles.
- Daycare has a daily schedule including free play – schedule is a guideline for the day and actual activities often vary in response to the children’s needs and interests.
- Believes proper nutrition is important as children need proper nutrients to stay healthy and strong.
- With this, they follow the Canadian Nutrition Guide for children with at least three food groups for each meal and two food groups for each snack.
- Cannot accomodate children with extreme food allergies or with an extreme special diet, but can accomodate children with mild special diet to work it out with parents – Ex. children who are lactose intolerant.
Children between the ages of 12 months - 13 years.
Email for more information.
Full-time Infant/ Toddler $350.00, Part-time Infant/ Toddler: $ 233.33
Full-time Preschool/ Kindergarten 385.00, Part-time Preschool/Kindergarten: $ 247.82
Full-time School age $650
Before and after school $250 but no guaranteed spot for school breaks and PD days
Group Family Child Care Home – Grace Cabuten
211 Cowley Road
Saskatoon SK S7N 3Z4
Located in Erindale.
211 Cowley Rd
Saskatoon SK S7N 3Z4
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.