Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Glenda Balicnog
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 10 children between the ages of 12 months and 12 years old. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child care provider is fluent in English and Tagalog languages. Child care provider has Early Childhood Education Level III Certificate. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Parents/guardians are required to volunteer for excursions.
May be able to accommodate children with delays or differing needs. Please contact for further information.
- Offers a warm, nurturing, and home-based environment which contributes to child intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development
- Believes children deserve to be treated equally and need a safe, loving, and high quality of care environment
Programs and Activities
- Offers indoor and outdoor learning activities
- Includes art, music and movement, sand and water play, dramatic play, blocks, reading and storytelling, puzzles and table toys, cooking and baking, outdoor activities and excursions
- Offers two snacks and a healthy lunch
Children between the ages of 12 months and 12 years old.
Contact for more information.
Full-time: Infants/Toddlers: $871.25 per month, Preschool/Kindergarten: $820 per month.
Casual: $50 per day.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Group Family Child Care Home – Glenda Balicnog
41 Clark Crescent
Saskatoon SK S7H 3L8
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.