Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Farhat Yasmin
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 11 children between the ages of one year and 12 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child care provider is fluent in English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi, and Pashto languages.
- Approach to discipline is rooted in the idea of using it as a tool of teaching children – believes in achieving this through love, consistency, and a firm, but nurturing approach
- Employs developmentally appropriate guidance techniques
- Child centric approach
- Inclusive and diverse learning
- Play-based learning
- Safety and well-being
Programs and Activities
- Integrated age-appropriate educational activities and games to stimulate cognitive development in a playful environment
- Theme based activities
- Creative arts and crafts
- Outdoor play and physical activities
- Storytelling and reading session
- Socialization and group activities
- Dairy products three times per day
- Vegetables and fruits three times per day
- Grains three times per day
- Meat and alternatives daily
Children between the ages of one year and 12 years.
Contact for more information.
$217.50 per month. School-Age: $500 per month.
Group Family Child Care Home – Farhat Yasmin
1036 Dewdney Avenue East
Regina SK S4N 0C8
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.