Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Chantele Wiebe
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 10 children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Everyone who enters the dayhome is treated like family
- Play, have fun, learn, and laugh
- Love being outside, doing crafts, and enjoying each day
Programs and Activities
- Crafts, arts, play with materials
- Outside play everyday – fenced yard
- quiet time, books, and cuddles
- Options for fruit and vegetables daily
- Meals have all food groups
- Make mealtimes fun and exciting
Children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years.
Contact for more information.
Infants: $830 per month All others: $800 per month Daily: $40 Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Group Family Child Care Home – Chantele Wiebe
611 4th Street West
Wilkie SK S0K 4W0
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.