Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Asia Abdullah
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 10 children between the ages of newborn and 12 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child care provider is fluent in English, Urdu, and Punjabi languages. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
May be able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
- Believes children thrive in areas most common to them, which is why this service is operated in a home setting
- Believes every single child has the right to grow and develop in a safe and stimulating environment
Programs and Activities
- Provides a wide range of activities, with a particular emphasis on “hands-on activities”
- Believes children learn best by doing and not passively listening
- Activities include stimulating exercises such as puzzles, riddles, reading as a group and independently, story creations, pretend play, music sessions, and more
- Breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack are provided
- Each meal is well balanced with food items from each required food group
- A full detailed menu can be viewed in the parent handbook
Children between the ages of newborn and 12 years. May be able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
Contact for more information.
Full-time: $217.50 per month
Drop in: $10 per day (9 days or less per month)
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Group Family Child Care Home – Asia Abdullah
2415 Jameson Crescent
Regina SK S4V 1K2
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.