Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Adelyn Balinado
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 12 children between the ages of six weeks and 13 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Believes that children learn through play
- Believes their role is to nurture and provide for children to explore, discover, create, and imagine
- Believes each child is an individual, and as an educator they value and develop each of their strengths, interests, skills, abilities, and knowledge to the extent of their expertise
- Believes that educating and nurturing a child is a partnership between the parent and child care provider and that parents and the educator must communicate and be aware of the details of their child’s day
Programs and Activities
- Center Free Play – children can freely choose what to play – choices include dress up, kitchen, toy cars, people, animals, and lots of fun dramatic play
- Sensory and Fine Motor Skills – activities that focus on coordination – children work in pairs to enjoy sensory table, puzzles, pre-writing, literacy, math, science, tracing, colouring, and other activities
- Outdoor Play – children can enjoy swing sets, slides, sand and water tables, ride-ons, playhouses, etc.
- Provides a variety of nutritional meals and snacks, freshly made, with a focus on “family-style dining,” which means all food is placed in the middle of the table and is passed around for them to serve themselves with a goal to develop self-help and social skills and empower them to make their own choices and take pride in the food they are eating
- Strongly believes that nutrition and the environment helps the child with overall development and enables them to use their hidden traits and maximizes their analytical abilities
- On occassion, serves special treats
Children between the ages of six weeks and 13 years.
Infants/Toddlers/Preschool/Kindergarten: $217.50 per month.
School Age: $800 per month.
Infants/Toddlers/Preschool/Kindergarten: $10 per day up to 9 days.
School Age: $45 per day.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Business Line: 306-737-7181
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 5:30 pm.
Prince Albert, SK
Group Family Child Care Home – Adelyn Balinado
2990 3rd Avenue East
Prince Albert SK S6V 2G8
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.