Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Abigael Nicolas-Lansangan
A Christian based licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to nine children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child care provider is fluent in Tagalog language. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Helps children experience the love of God through play
- Believes children are capable and competent
- Strives to provide developmentally appropriate activities in a safe and warm environment
- Believes families play a big role in the development of children and educators are there to partner in this journey of early learning and development
Programs and Activities
- Open play, circle time, nap time, outdoor play
- Two snacks and lunch offered
Children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years old.
Contact for more information.
Infants: Daily $65.98 Full-time $942 per month. Toddlers: Daily $60.90 Full-time $870 per month. Preschool: Daily $56 Full-time $800 per month. School-Age: Daily $50 Full-time $600 per month.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Group Family Child Care Home – Abigael Nicolas-Lansangan
242 Needham Crescent
Saskatoon SK S7M 4X4
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.