Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Abdul Ashfaq
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 12 children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years old. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child care provider is fluent in Urdu, Hindi, and Punjabi languages. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Parents/guardians are encouraged to volunteer.
May be able to accommodate children with delays or differing needs. Please contact for further information.
- Educating and nurturing children
- Early learning and helping children discover themselves
- Giving children the opportunity to think more flexibly and realistically
- To keep them mentally and physically healthy
- Develop problem solving skills
- Develop social skills
- Ability to observe and learn
- Giving an opportunity to make friends and have healthy interaction
Programs and Activities
- Follow a daily plan which includes outdoor time (weather permitted), circle time, story time, play time, hands on activity time, nap time or quiet time, and healthy snacks and lunch
- Includes play based activities – believes using play builds context for learning in children and inquiry through interactions
- Giving children opportunities to plan ahead (seasonal, cultural celebrations, birthday parties, and festivals)
- Believes good nutrition is an important part of a healthy lifestyle and promotes overall health
- Provides healthy meals and snacks according to Canada’s Food Guide
- Child care provider does not provide special meals – in a few cases, child care provider can work with families who provide special meals and snacks
Children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years old.
Contact for more information.
Full-time: Infants: $868.14 per month, Toddlers: $798.14 per month, Preschool: $717.67 per month, School Age: $650 per month. Casual/Drop-in: $40 per day. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Group Family Child Care Home – Abdul Ashfaq
5306 Tutor Way
Regina SK S4W 0H2
located in Harbour Landing.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.