Residential Programs – Ground Zero (Emergency Transitional Housing for Youth)
Provided by: Saskatoon Downtown Youth Centre
- “I Am Not 4 Sale” App
- Child Care – Sweet Dreams Early Learning Centre
- Day Program
- Drop In Centre
- Family Unification – Baby Steps Program
- Family Unification – Cameron House
- Family Unification – Mah’s Place
- Family Unification – Parent Support and Teen Parent Outreach
- First Avenue Campus
- Outreach Services – Operation Help
- Outreach Services – Operation Runaway
- Outreach Services – Street Outreach
- Residential Programs – Fusion 22
- Residential Programs – Ground Zero (Emergency Transitional Housing for Youth)
- Residential Programs – My Home (Mentored)
- Residential Programs – My Home (Supported Independent)
- Residential Programs – My Homes (Staffed)
- School Support Program
- The Retreat Home
An emergency youth transition home that provides youth an immediate, safe place to reside while making positive social connections and obtaining secure, long-term housing or placement. Offers 10 bedrooms that can accommodate youth for 30 days at a time. Inclusive and supportive for all genders and sexual orientations.
Youth have access to:
- Private bedroom, nutrition, laundry facilities
- 24/7 on-site staff support
- Medical services
- Mental health and substance use services
- School services and supports
- Youth-centered case planning
- Ministry of Social Services Liaison
- Mobile Outreach Services.
NOTE: Accepts emergency admissions 24 hours, seven days a week.
Youth of all genders aged 16 to 18 who require emergency transitional housing.
- Ministry of Social Services and Mobile Crisis
- Saskatchewan Health Authority
- Other EBADZ programs and services
- Community Agencies
- Community members
- Police and other Emergency Services
Ground Zero Transition Home – (Saskatoon)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.