Saskatchewan Affordability Tax Credit
Provided by: Government of Saskatchewan - Finance
Offers a one-time $500 payment to all eligible Saskatchewan residents to help address inflationary pressures and the resulting impact on the cost of living.
- A one-time payment of $500 to all eligible Saskatchewan residents regardless of their level of income or if they receive social assistance benefits from the Government of Saskatchewan.
You are eligible to receive the SATC if you meet all the following criteria:
1. You have filed an income tax return for the 2021 tax year by October 31, 2022;
2. You filed your 2021 tax return as a resident of Saskatchewan; and
3. You are 18 years of age or older as of December 31, 2022.
There is no need to formally apply -- if you meet all of the SATC eligibility criteria, you automatically qualify to receive the one-time $500 payment via a cheque sent by mail to the residence listed on your 2021 tax return.
To update your mailing address, contact the SATC administration centre by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-667-6102. To update your address, you must provide the following information:
- Your full legal name;
- Your date of birth;
- Your Social Insurance Number (SIN); and
- Your address as it appears on your 2021 tax return.
Government of Saskatchewan – Finance
2350 Albert Street
Regina SK S4P 4A6
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.