First Steps Parenting Group
Provided by: Family Resource Centre Swift Current
Provides parents with a place to:
- Meet new people
- Learn about community resources and supports
- Have a well-balanced meal
- Learn about prenatal health, labour, and delivery
- Learn about aspects of infant care, safety, nutrition, and development
- Learn about other topics of interests to parents.
Parents with children ages birth - 2 years old.
Call 306-773-6160 if you are interested in participating.
Business Line: 306-773-6160
Hours of Operation
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Family Resource Centre
6 - 1061 Central Ave north
Swift Current SK S8H 4Y9
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.