Provided by: Families for Addiction Recovery
Provides support for parents whose children (regardless of age) are struggling with addiction.
- Trained parent supporters with lived experience lend an understanding ear and speak about strategies that can help parents and their children.
- Offers eight conversations of up to one hour each over a two month period.
- Conversations are by phone and scheduled at times mutually decided upon.
- All services are free and confidential.
* Program is not a substitute for professional counselling, therapy or mental health care. P2P supporters cannot provide advice on what to do in a specific situation, but they can help to understand addiction and provide guidance on how to make difficult decisions.
Families with loved ones struggling from addiction.
Complete and submit the online registration form.
Hours of Operation
Families for Addiction Recovery
200 - 100 Consilium Place
Scarborough ON M1H 3E3
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.