Provided by: Edenwold Early Years & Youth Centre
A licensed child care facility that provides care and supervision for up to 15 children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Fundraising and volunteering.
May be able to accommodate children with delays or differing needs. Please contact for information.
- Children develop and learn best with hands-on experiences through play and exploration.
- Program practices emergent curriculum, allowing children’s interests to determine learning content. Allows children to make choices about their activities, fostering independence and creative experience.
- Recognize children as competent learners and need respect to holistic development and learning areas – social, emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual.
- Strive to provide children with strong positive relationships with staff and peers. Provided with a stimulating and dynamic environmetn that fosters children’s learning and development.
- Individuality of each child is respected, and adaptations are made to meet individual needs. Program is based on developmentally appropriate practice of each child being mindful of all underlying values of parents and caregivers of the children in care.
- Quiet activities provided, breakfast, free play / centre time, circle time, group experiences / activities, morning snack, indoor/outdoor active play, free play / centre time, lunch, nap / quiet activities, snack, group experiences/activities, indoor/outdoor active play, story time and quiet activities, home time.
- Canadian Food Guide. Breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack.
Children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years.
Full-time: $217.50 per month all ages.
Casual/Drop-in: $10 per day all ages.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Edenwold Early Years & Youth Centre
204 Chamberlain Ave.
Edenwold SK S0G 1K0
PO Box 241
Edenwold SK S0G 1K0
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.