Provided by: Eagle Heart Centre
Preventative program that focuses on youth in care and young single parents.
- Youth mentors provide guidance for youth struggling with a range of issues such as: aggression, isolation, cognitive issues, cultural identity, coping skills, life skills, problem solving skills.
- Youth mentors use a culturally relevant approach while they assist youth to get involved with the community by attending various functions, community based activities and programming.
- All activities and involvement with the youth are goal oriented.
Youth ages 8-18.
Referral from Ministry of Social Services.
Eagle Heart Centre
1102 Angus Street
Regina SK S4T 1Y5
- Adult Mentoring Program
- Caring Nest Regina Aboriginal Head Start Program
- Coming Together Growing Together
- Family Learning Centre
- Family Support Program
- Housing Outreach/Advocacy
- Kids Cart Care Driver Program
- Visitation Supervision and Transportation Program
- Youth Mentoring
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.