Visitation Supervision and Transportation Program
Provided by: Eagle Heart Centre
Program offers visitation at the Family Learning Place, intensive home support, and transportation of children to the visits. The outcome of the program is that families be reunited and stabilized.
- In-home visits (monitored or not monitored)
- Hands-on coaching/mentoring
- Referrals to community resources/supports
- Daily living skills and problem-solving/coping strategies
- In-home or referral to parenting programs
- Alcohol/drug awareness referrals
- Mental health awareness and referrals.
Kids Cart Care Drivers provide the transportation.
Contact for details.
Eagle Heart Centre
1102 Angus Street
Regina SK S4T 1Y5
- Adult Mentoring Program
- Caring Nest Regina Aboriginal Head Start Program
- Coming Together Growing Together
- Family Learning Centre
- Family Support Program
- Housing Outreach/Advocacy
- Kids Cart Care Driver Program
- Visitation Supervision and Transportation Program
- Youth Mentoring
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.