A licensed child care facility that provides care and supervision for up to 17 children between the ages of 18 months and the start of grade one. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
NOTE: A waitlist is only kept at the center. Parents/guardians must call the center to be added to the waitlist.
- To work in partnership with families.
- To promote healthy development of the whole child.
- To assist children in becoming independent and competent learners of the world.
Programs and Activities
- Focus on play and exploration.
- Aim to provide a warm, loving, and inviting environment where children learn and develop.
- Environment is focused on age-appropriate programming.
- Meet children where they are at today and provide opportunities and practice to meet developmental milestones.
- Schedule is flexible to respond to children’s needs and interests.
- Located in a the elementary school – centre participates with students in appropriate events and celebrations.
- Follow Canada food guide with a focus on healthy start.
- Provides two snacks and lunch each day.
Children between the ages of 18 months - grade 1. Able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
Waitlist is only kept at the center. Parents/guardians must call the center to be added to the waitlist. Call or email for more information.
Offers full-time spaces only. Toddlers, Preschool, Kindergarten: $217.50 per month. 72 months + above: $489 per month.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Dr. Brass Day Care Centre
19 Darlington Street West
Dr. Brass School
Yorkton SK S3N 0E3
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.