Second Stage/Transitional Housing
Provided by: Lloydminster Interval Home Society
- 24 Hour Domestic Violence/Abuse Crisis Line
- Community Program – Building Trust, Making Friends (For Youth)
- Community Program – Living Well for Older Adults (2 locations)
- Community Program – Self Empowerment for Women (2 locations)
- Community Program – Strength to Change for Men
- Community Program – Teen Empowerment (2 locations)
- Emergency Crisis Shelter
- Family Violence Outreach
- Lloydminster and Area Drug Strategy (2 locations)
- Lloydminster Community Youth Centre
- Public Education
- Second Stage/Transitional Housing
- Thrift Stores (2 locations)
A Second Stage Housing Shelter/Transitional Housing facility for women and children, or women leaving an emergency shelter. Provides:
- A modestly furnished, independent apartment
- One-on-one support, programming and security.
Visit the website for more information.
Females and their children leaving an emergency shelter, requiring longer-term support.
Must meet criteria for admission - contact for details.
Program - Damage deposit and monthly rent.
Phone 1: 780-808-1777
24/7 Crisis Line - TEXT
24/7 Crisis Line
Business Line: 780-808-5282
Lloydminster (SK and AB)
Dol-Mar Manor: Transitional Housing
PO Box 1523
Lloydminster SK S9V 1K5
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.