Provided by: Dogs with Wings
Dogs provide goal directed interventions which promote improvement in physical, social, emotional and cognitive abilities. Dogs may work in a variety of settings, group or individual in nature, specifically:
- Victim service agencies and courtrooms to help families affected by crime and tragedy to navigate the justice system.
- Applicants are assessed on a case by case basis.
- Facilities must demonstrate that the future workload and responsibilities of the Facility Dog requires a trained Assistance Dogs International (ADI) Facility Dog (i.e., they cannot utilize a therapy or pet dog at their facility to fulfil their purpose in applying).
- Both the facility and the Primary Handler must apply for the fFacility Dog.
- Facilities must have a budget in place of a minimum of $5,000 for the Facility Dog.
Email for more information.
Facilities must have a budget in place of a minimum of $5,000 for the Facility Dog.
Dogs with Wings
11343 - 174th Street Northwest
Edmonton AB T5S 0B7
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.