Provincially licensed, privately – run and operated home that provides lodging, meals and assistance with or supervision of daily living. Authorized capacity for 48 residents. Single rooms.
- Team of healthcare professionals
- Multiple bathing options to accommodate any physical limitations
- On site daily home cooked meals and snacks
- 24-hour on-site staff and emergency call system
- Foot care
- Medication assistance as needed / direct pharmacy deliveries
- Respite care
- Recreation programs
- Family dining area
- Exercise room and equipment suited to seniors and those with chronic disease
- Landscaped grounds, walking paths and patio
- Gardening program
- Hair salon
- Electrified resident parking stalls
Care Levels: 1,2,3
Call or email for information.
$2200 - $2799 (approximate monthly rate)
510 Highway 21 South
Maple Creek SK S0N 1N0
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.