Provided by: Crohn's and Colitis Canada
Provides a GoHere Washroom Locator App and decal program that can help individuals living with Crohn’s and Colitis locate a washroom when they need one.
- GoHere Washroom Locator App – For iPhone and Android devices.
- Washroom Access Card – To show proof of medical need of a washroom when visiting a business that has not already joined the GoHere Decal Program
- GoHere Decal Program – For businesses to signal to those with incontinence that their washrooms are open, no questions asked.
Visit the website for more information.
Individuals with incontinence issues.
Phone 1: 844-664-4420
Saskatchewan Branch - toll free
Phone 2: 306-209-8040
Business Line: 416-920-5035
Crohn’s and Colitis Canada – Saskatchewan Office
PO Box 28074
Saskatoon SK S7N 5V8
- Crohn’s and Colitis Information
- GoHereWashroom Access
- Gutsy Learning Series and Webinars
- Online Peer Support
- Service Finder
- Support and Services
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.