GoHere Washroom Access Program
Provided by: Crohn's and Colitis Canada
Increases washroom accessibility for those with Crohn’s or Colitis or other conditions that cause incontinence issues. Program consists of:
- A GoHere Decal Program for businesses to signal to those with incontinence that their washrooms are open, no questions asked
- A GoHere Washroom Locator App for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry Touchscreen phones
- A Washroom Access Card to show proof of medical need of a washroom when visiting a business that has not already joined the GoHere Decal Program.
Individuals with incontinence issues.
Business Line: 306-664-4420
Crohn’s and Colitis Canada – Saskatchewan Office
PO Box 28074
Saskatoon SK S7M 5V8
- Crohn’s and Colitis Online Information
- GoHere Washroom Access Program
- Gutsy Peer Support
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.