Provided by: CrisisCare Counselling
Specializes in training para-professionals for the work of trauma intervention. Workshops can be provided for faith-based or secular agencies.
- Basic & Advanced Counselling Skills
- Basic & Advanced Crisis Intervention Skills
- Bereavement and Notification of Next of Kin
- Building Successful Relationships
- Clergy & Trauma
- Conflict in the Workplace
- Coping Mechanisms for Those Diagnosed with a Chronic Illness
- Developing a Community Based CIS Management Program
- Families in Crisis: Systemic Intervention
- Group Dynamics / Group Psychotherapy
- Post Traumatic Stress & Families
- The Power of Secondary Trauma
- Unemployment & the Power of a Positive Attitude
- Victim Services Basic & Advanced Training (based on the Alberta & Saskatchewan training modules)
- Marriage Enrichment
- Pre-Marital Counselling
- Using the Taylor Johnson Temperamental Analysis
By appointment only.
Crisiscare Counselling / Helping Marriages
205 - 5101 48th Street
Lloydminster AB T9V 0H9
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.