Youth Residence – Margaret’s Place
Provided by: YWCA Saskatoon
YOUTH SHELTER: 306-244-2844
A transitional housing program that helps young women get out of their current situation and puts them on the path to an independent and fulfilling life. Four-bedroom suite with room for up to six youths aged 16 – 21. Provides:
- Basic food and personal items
- Crisis counselling
- Assistance to legal resources and educational supports
- Referrals to medical professionals if required
- Advocacy on behalf of the youth
- Life skills education (budgeting, financial responsibility, food preparation, grocery shopping, care for physical, mental health and well-being).
Young women aged 16 - 21.
Contact for details.
Business Line: 306-244-2844
Hours of Operation
Crisis Shelter & Residence – Private Address
Saskatoon SKGet Directions
- Crisis Shelter and Residence
- Transitional Housing – Turning Points
- Wellness Recovery Supported Living Program
- Youth Residence – Margaret’s Place
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.