Transitional Housing – Turning Points
Provided by: YWCA Saskatoon
A transitional housing program that offers long-term support for crisis shelter residents. Provides a safe, affordable, and supportive living environment for women who are ready and willing to change their lives, for up to two years. Clients receive:
- 24 hour support
- Counselling to help develop life skills and set achievable goals
- Referrals and connections to community resources
- Assistance in obtaining gainful employment
- Access to treatment for mental health and addiction issues
- A place to feel safe and recover from bad life situations.
Call 306-244-2844 for more information.
Business Line: 306-244-2844
Hours of Operation
Crisis Shelter & Residence – Private Address
Saskatoon SKGet Directions
- Crisis Shelter and Residence
- Transitional Housing – Turning Points
- Wellness Recovery Supported Living Program
- Youth Residence – Margaret’s Place
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.