Crisis Shelter and Residence
Provided by: YWCA Saskatoon
24/7 CRISIS SHELTER: 306-244-2844
24/7 emergency shelter that offers up to thirty days of emergency shelter for all women and children who are in need of a safe place to stay, with staff available 24/7. Welcomes clients experiencing everything from domestic abuse, homelessness, addiction and mental health issues. Provides:
- Basic food and personal items
- Crisis counselling
- Assistance to legal resources and educational supports
- Referrals to medical professionals if required
- Advocacy on behalf of the woman and/or child
- Nutritional programs
- Cultural programs.
Single women or women and their children.
Call to register for the shelter at no cost.
Business Line: 306-244-7034
Hours of Operation
Crisis Shelter & Residence – Private Address
Saskatoon SKGet Directions
- Crisis Shelter and Residence
- Transitional Housing – Turning Points
- Wellness Recovery Supported Living Program
- Youth Residence – Margaret’s Place
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.