Information for Consumers
Provided by: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority of Saskatchewan
The Consumer Protection Division is responsible for:
- issuing, approving, and administering licenses in specific sectors
- investigating consumer complaints
- answering consumer inquiries
- providing advice and direction to the public on how to resolve complaints
- educating consumers and businesses on their rights and responsibilities
- conducting compliance audits of licensees.
Visit the website for more information. Call 306-787-6700 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
All residents of Saskatchewan.
Consumer Protection Division / Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority of Saskatchewan
601 - 1919 Saskatchewan Drive
Regina SK S4P 4H2
- Financial Literacy
- Information for Consumers
- Information for Financial Consumers
- Information for Financial Service Providers and Companies
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.