Household Jobs and Housekeeping Services
Provided by: Saskatoon Services for Seniors Inc.
Offers many types of home support services’ our services are geared to affordability, large or small sized jobs including :
- Housekeeping – vacuuming, washing floors, windows, spot washing walls, dusting, cleaning kitchen appliances, cupboards and closets, cleaning bathroom, changing bedding, garbage removal, laundry
- Light meal preparation (as staff availability allows)
- Moving & downsizing support (including hoarding).
Also available is a separate Snowbird Service for maintenance of home while away.
Anyone in need of supports that allow them to remain independent in their home.
Please call or email the office for information about services.
A copy of the most recent household tax assessment from Canada Revenue Agency in order to determine rates geared to income.
Rates vary based on income. See website for details.
Basic Package $30 per visit or $100 per week
Care Package $40 per visit or $150 per week
103 - 115 19th Street East
Saskatoon SK S7K 7Y8
- Friendly Caller and Personal Aid
- Grocery Delivery Service
- Household Jobs and Housekeeping Services
- Snow Removal
- Urban Camp
- Volunteer Tax Preparation Clinic
- Yard Care
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 - 5:00 pm
Closed statutory holidays.
Holiday & summer hours applicable.
Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.