Friendly Caller and Personal Aid
Provided by: Saskatoon Services for Seniors Inc.
Provides personal contact support to isolated individuals through two services:
- Friendly Caller – consists of staying in touch with an individual when they need personal contact via a scheduled weekly telephone call, Skype or email. Check-ins offer encouragement or provide helpful information as required. If individuals require more support a social worker is available.
- Personal Aid – offers path finding, help government and referral services and forms.
Please call or email the office for information.
103 - 115 19th Street East
Saskatoon SK S7K 7Y8
- Friendly Caller and Personal Aid
- Grocery Delivery Service
- Household Jobs and Housekeeping Services
- Snow Removal
- Urban Camp
- Volunteer Tax Preparation Clinic
- Yard Care
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 - 5:00 pm
Closed statutory holidays.
Holiday & summer hours applicable.
Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.