Seniors Taxi Program
Provided by: City of Lloydminster
Assists Lloydminster older adults (65+) with transportation costs through the provision of vouchers that can be purchased for $5 and exchanged with local taxi providers for one-way, non-stop, transit within city limits.
Vouchers can be purchased at the following locations:
- Bioclean Aquatic Centre (2902 – 59 Avenue Lloydminster, AB)
- City of Lloydminster (4420 – 50 Avenue Lloydminster, AB)
- Lloydminster Co-op Marketplace (3606 – 50 Avenue Lloydminster, AB)
- Legacy Centre (5101 – 46 Street Lloydminster, AB)
- Lloydminster Hospital Gift Shop (3820 43 Avenue Lloydminster, SK)
- Lloydminster Region Health Foundation (Prairie North Plaza – 116 4910 50 Street Lloydminster, SK)
- Servus Credit Union (5009 – 18 Street Lloydminster, AB)
- Servus Credit Union (Atrium Centre 5012 – 49 Street Lloydminster, AB)
- Servus Sports Centre (5202 – 12 Street Lloydminster, AB)
- Sobeys (4227 75 Avenue Lloydminster, AB)
- Synergy Credit Union (4908 – 42 Street Lloydminster, SK)
Older adults 65 years of age or older.
Vouchers can be purchased at various locations listed above.
$5 for a taxi voucher
Public Safety: 780-874-3710
Business Line: 780-875-6184 ext 2919
Lloydminster (Alberta and Saskatchewan)
4420 50 Avenue
Lloydminster AB T9V 0W2
- Fire Department Services
- Municipal Services
- Recreation Access Program
- Recreational Programs
- Report a Concern (3 locations)
- Seniors Taxi Program
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Closed weekends & holidays.
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment req’d
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.