Provided by: Circle Project
Works to rehome those facing homelessness and/or helps stabilize those at risk of homelessness.
- Offers continued support and access to further programming as needed.
- Participants can access a range of supports including access to housing lists and getting help in finding housing.
- Participants receive assistance in creating long term plans in a safe, judgment free zone. Participants will increase their knowledge about housing and the rights and responsibilities of landlords and tenants, as well as financial literacy.
Call for more information.
Circle Project – Main Office
3433 5th Avenue
Regina SK S4T 0M1
- Building Cultural Competency
- Family Violence Program – Anger Resolution Techniques
- Family Violence Program – Women’s Program
- Housing Matters
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.