Provided by: Group Family Child Care Home - Sumera Iqbal
A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 12 children between the ages of births and 13 years old. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child care provider is fluent in English, Urdu, and Punjabi languages. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
- Believes every child deserves a safe, warm, and caring environment to grow and develop to their maximum potential
- Believes each child is special and unique
- Committed to fostering each child’s self-esteem and feelings of self-worth and value through positive caregiving and stimulating activities that promote emotional, physical, social, and intellectual growth
- Believes every aspect of development is equally important
Programs and Activities
- Circle time
- Arts and Crafts
- Outdoor playtime
- Follows government food guidelines
Children between the ages of birth and 13 years old.
Contact for more information.
$217.50 per month, $10 per day.
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Business Line: 306-514-3312
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.