Provided by: CHEP Good Food Inc.
Offers various community outreach initiatives, including:
- Pop-up Community Markets at events and other community organizations, which offers access to low-cost fresh fruits and vegetables
- Community presentations in partnership with a diverse range of local businesses and organizations
- Children’s games and activities that focus on food literacy and encourage children to make healthy food choices
- Registered dietitian available for educational presentations on healthy eating and nutrition
- Participation in health and volunteer fairs to build awareness for food insecurity and CHEP’s programming.
Visit the website for more information.
Call for details.
Contact to request a presentation. Requires a minimum two week's notice to fulfill presentation requests.
Business Line: 306-986-5834
Community Outreach Coordinator
CHEP Good Food
204 - 1120 20th Street West
Saskatoon SK S7M 0Y8
- Collective Kitchens
- Community Gardens
- Community Markets
- Community Outreach
- Good Food Box
- School Programs
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.