Ehrlo Housing: CHAZ Court
Provided by: Ranch Ehrlo Society
- Child Care – École Wilfrid Walker School
- Child Care – Gladys McDonald School
- Child Care – Imperial Community School
- Child Care – Ruth Pawson School
- Child Care – W.F. Ready School
- Ehrlo Counselling Services
- Ehrlo Housing: CHAZ Court
- Ehrlo Housing: Lakeshore Village
- Ehrlo Sport Venture
- Family Treatment Program
- Family: Emergency Receiving Programs
- Family: Foster Care Services: Treatment Foster Care Program
- Family: Intensive Family Preservation Services
- Supportive Living Program – For Individuals With Developmental Disabilities
- Youth Group Living Programs: Buckland Campus
- Youth Group Living Programs: Corman Park Campus
- Youth Group Living Programs: Pilot Butte Campus
Provides affordable housing for young singles transitioning from care (including foster, group, or an institutional program) to independent living.
- Tenants are between the ages of 16 and 25 years old.
- Each unit is a studio style apartment, roughly 200-square feet, with built in beds and kitchenettes and a full bath.
- Tenant services include property management services, tenant relations, and opportunities to learn new skills related to living independently.
- Tenants have a variety of outside community support persons/mentors in place to help them with living independently.
Youth between the ages of 16 and 25 years old.
Call for details. Housing application available online.
$469 per month.
Chaz Court – Housing
1747 Montreal Street
Regina SK S4R 1L1
#2 3535 Hillsdale Street
Regina SK S4S 3Y4
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.