Gateway for Newcomers
Provided by: Catholic Social Services
Provides services to help integrate newcomers into community and find the information, resources, services and support needed.
- finding out if the newcomer qualifies for a language assessment
- scheduling a language assessment appointment
- finding an English class
- planning for career and employment in Saskatchewan
- linking newcomer to a Settlement Advisor
- and finding community groups that share the newcomer’s ethno-cultural background, faith, language, and interests.
Newcomers to Canada.
Contact Gateway for more information.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Alternate hours available as required.
Lloydminster and 150 kilometer radius into both provinces. The Alberta side includes the county of Vermilion, town of Vermilion, and any villages and hamlets in between.
English, plus interpretation services available.
Catholic Social Services
6612 35th Street
Lloydminster AB T9V 3H1
- Counselling Services
- Family Capacity Building
- Family Intervention
- Family Supports for Children and Adults with Disabilities
- Gateway for Newcomers
- Personal Enrichment Program
- Senior Connections
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.