Provided by: Catholic Social Services
Provides planned intervention services aimed at strengthening and supporting children, youth, and families by providing a range of supports to address issues impacting family situations.
- Families will develop skills and connect with their community
- reunite and enhance a stable, nurturing environment in which they can grow and develop
- parents improve parenting skills and enhance child and family support networks
- In-home support
- Supervised visits
- Respite (hourly and 24 hours)
- Youth work
- Supported independent living
- Community support aide
- Triple P Parenting program
- Driver services
- Safety networking
Families in crisis in the Lloydminster region of Alberta.
Referral and Evaluation form comes from Alberta Child and Family Services and outlines a request for specific support services for the family based on their identified needs.
No fee for families referred by Alberta Child and Family Services.
Lloydminster region of Alberta
Catholic Social Services
6612 35th Street
Lloydminster AB T9V 3H1
- Counselling Services
- Family Capacity Building
- Family Intervention
- Family Supports for Children and Adults with Disabilities
- Gateway for Newcomers
- Personal Enrichment Program
- Senior Connections
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.