Supportive Housing: Casa Bella Place
Provided by: Saskatoon Housing Coalition Inc.
- Community Outreach
- Hoarding Support Program
- Mental Health Transition Team
- Supportive Housing: Canterbury Place
- Supportive Housing: Casa Bella Place
- Supportive Housing: Prairie Sky Apartments
- Supportive Housing: Ruth Robinson Place
- Supportive Housing: Sunrise Apartments
- Transitional Housing: Shirley Skelton Manor
Provides adults with a diagnosed mental illness with long term affordable rental units in a supportive learning environment.
- Tenants meet with their Community Mental Health Worker (Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm) to mutually develop a recovery plan for the purpose of achieving and maintaining their independence in the community.
- The plan focuses on practical life skills, illness awareness, medication management, financial responsibilities, household management, community management and any other recovery goals.
Adults with a diagnosed mental illness.
Fill out an application form (available a href="https://www.saskatoonhousingcoalition.ca/uploads/1/2/2/5/122589645/application-form-2018.pdf">online and submit via email or mail.
$650 per month plus electricity
Casa Bella Place
1609 22nd Street West
Saskatoon SK S7M 0T2
Business Line: 306-655-4979
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.