Provided by: Caring Hearts
Provides information regarding palliative care, grief, and bereavement delivered through the following means:
- Conexus Resource Library – a comprehensive lending library offering a variety of reading materials and resources that can assist children and adults experiencing grief, professionals, volunteers, educators, and students; two-week loan period
- Online publications
- Scholarship – University of Saskatchewan Scholarship in Palliative Medicine; awarded annually in recognition of a fourth-year undergraduate student who has demonstrated the potential and the interest to pursue a career in or related to palliative care.
- Community Health & Wellness: Understanding Grief
- First Responders: Impact of Trauma on Others / Traumatic Impact on Self
- Fostering: Love and Loss; Grieving When a Foster Child Leaves
- Grief During the Holidays: Finding Hope During the Holiday Season
- Grief in the Workplace: Living With Loss at Home and at Work
- Impact of Trauma on Others / Traumatic Impact on Yourself
- Creating a Trauma on Others / Traumatic Impact on Yourself
- Creating a Trauma Informed Care Agency
- Ambiguous Loss / Missing Person Loss
- Building Hope & Resiliency
- Understanding Trauma / Intergenerational Trauma (delivered in partnreship with an Elder)
- Self-care and Resiliency
- A Child’s Grief: A Supportive Resource for parents, siblings, caregivers, teachers and friends
Bereaved adults, young adults, teens and children.
Call or email to discuss your organization's needs.
Business Line: 306-523-2786
Provincial Bereavement Services Coordinator
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region, Saskatchewan
2310 Smith Street
Regina SK S4P 2P6
- Caring Hearts Camp
- Grief and Bereavement Mental Health Support
- Grief and Bereavement Services
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.