Offers content, videos, and online tools for cancer and work, including:
- Returning to / Staying at Work
- Cancer’s Impact on Work and Strategies
- Communication and Teamwork
- Assessment of Work Abilities
- Finances and Disability
- Workplace Wellbeing
- Workplace Accommodations
- Changing Jobs and Looking for Work
- Caregiver Information
- Law, Policy and Practice Information
- Links to Employment Services and Resources
- Interactive Tools
- Job Analysis Tool
- Return to Work Planner Tool
- Energizers and Drainers Tool
- Fatigue Tracking Tool
- Creating Helpful Thoughts Tool
- Cognitive Symptoms at Work Tool
- Task Analysis Worksheet Tool.
Cancer survivors returning to work, looking for work or remaining at work.
Visit website for more information.
Cancer and Work
1800 - 680 Sherbrooke West
Montreal QC H3A 2M7
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.