Camp Easter Seal
Provided by: SaskAbilities
- Access Transit (2 locations)
- Accessible Parking Program (6 locations)
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) Programs (2 locations)
- Adaptive Technology Services
- Camp Easter Seal
- Employment Services (5 locations)
- Mental Health Drop-In Centre Day Program
- Quality of Life Day Programs (4 locations)
- safeTALK Training
- SLYP-Out (4 locations)
- Special Needs Equipment (5 locations)
- Strengthening Families Program
- Summer Fun (4 locations)
- The Afterhours Gang
- Yoga Classes
- Young Adult Group
A fully accessible camp. Offers virtual camp in the winter. Offers in person weekly camps, for campers ages six to 65+, during the summer. Includes full-time medical staff on-site and trained camp staff who can meet the complex and diverse support needs of campers. Activities are adapted and allow campers to participate in the fun and enjoyment of a camp experience including:
- sports activities,
- rustic adventures and cook outs,
- arts and crafts,
- bus rides and tours,
- talent shows and concerts,
- banquets and socials.
Children, youth, and adults experiencing disability in Saskatchewan
Contact for more information.
Medical forms approved by family physician to attend an overnight camping program. Individual care plans and special diet requirements.
Sponsorship available, contact for more information.
Camp Easter Seal
SE-10-32-25 W 2nd
1 Easter Seal Way
Manitou Beach SK
1410 Kilburn Avenue
Saskatoon SK S7M 0J8
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.