Provided by: Calgary Legal Guidance
Provides free legal representation, advice, legal education and support to those who do not have access to paid legal services. Call the Intake Team to see if you qualify at 403-234-9266.
Programs offered include:
- Summary Advice Clinics – Offer legal advice, information and guidance on a variety of topics, to those who do not quality for Legal Aid Alberta or have access to other paid legal services.
- Social Benefits Advocacy – Provides information, advice and guidance to those facing challenges with Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH) Program.
- Law for Indigenous People – Advocates on behalf of Indigenous people.
- Domestic Violence/Family – Offers support on legal issues, abuse, trauma and family breakdown.
- Immigration Law – Offers legal advice about immigration law issues including family sponsorship and refugee protection.
- Elder Law – Offers assistance to seniors with Estate planning and advance care planning.
- Homeless Outreach – Offers support and guidance (not legal representation) to those experiencing homelessness.
- Pre-Apprehension Child Welfare Program – Provides legal advice and support to parents/guardians who are involved with Children’s Services prior to their child(ren) being apprehended.
- Survivors of Sexual Assault – Provides legal advice and support to survivors of sexual assault.
Visit the website for more information.
Low-income, and people experiencing social barriers who cannot otherwise afford legal services.
Call for information.
Business Line: 403-234-9266
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 12;00 pm (noon), 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon), 1:00 - 3:00 pm
Evening legal clinic: Monday - Thursday 6:30 - 9:00 pm (By appointment only)
Lloydminster (Alberta and Saskatchewan)
Calgary Legal Guidance
100, 840 - 7th Avenue Southwest
Calgary AB T2P 3G2
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.