Youth Group Living Programs: Buckland Campus
Provided by: Ranch Ehrlo Society
- Child Care – École Wilfrid Walker School
- Child Care – Gladys McDonald School
- Child Care – Imperial Community School
- Child Care – Ruth Pawson School
- Child Care – W.F. Ready School
- Ehrlo Counselling Services
- Ehrlo Housing: CHAZ Court
- Ehrlo Housing: Lakeshore Village
- Ehrlo Sport Venture
- Family Treatment Program
- Family: Emergency Receiving Programs
- Family: Foster Care Services: Treatment Foster Care Program
- Family: Intensive Family Preservation Services
- Supportive Living Program – For Individuals With Developmental Disabilities
- Youth Group Living Programs: Buckland Campus
- Youth Group Living Programs: Corman Park Campus
- Youth Group Living Programs: Pilot Butte Campus
*Program only available via a referral from a professional*
Offers youth programming that incorporates group living services, clinical treatment, education, and recreation for youth.
- Residents are in treatment 24 hours a day and activities are focused on achieving the best outcome for each resident.
- All programs are designed to first stabilize and assess youth entering the program. Following the intake period, programming focuses on providing youth with opportunities for greater independence.
There are life skills building opportunities available to youth such as shopping, meal preparation, accessing social services and other skills. Once youth are ready to leave the Ranch, support is given to help them successfully navigate the transition from adolescence to adulthood. Focus is on daily life skills, community/family connectedness, medical resources, community involvement, and vocational/education skills.
Each group-living arrangement has different requirements - contact for details.
Must be referred by a professional. Contact for details.
Business Line: 306-781-1800
Prince Albert and area
Buckland Campus – P.A. Youth Programming
Prince Albert SK
PO Box 1892
Prince Albert SK S6V 6J9
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.