- Human Resources Support – Assists with complex cases, advises on best business practices, supports specific individuals, and advises on strategies for overall wellness within an organization.
- Injury Prevention
- Stay at Work Programs
- Vocational Services
- WCB Claim Management & Appeals
- Adjudication Services
- Short & Long Term Disability Management
- Return-to-Work Planning – employer and employee responsibility in duty to accommodate, job bundling, task rotation or modification, physical demands analysis
- Psychological Health and Safety– Facilitates workforce surveys, mental health policy reviews, and provides comprehensive assessments of an organization’s strengths and risk factors for psychological wellness in the workplace. Offers follow-up programs and services to fill any gaps recognized through the assessment results. Visit website for listing of training sessions.
- Community Resources
- Immediate Workplace Injury Management – claims filing advice, statement taking, early intervention, appeals, etc.
- ErgoWorks – a software platform that brings critical job data needed to run a high-performance, low risk workplace.
Contact for details.
10 - 2220 Northridge Drive
Saskatoon SK S7L 6X8
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.